Massage Therapy is one of the most ancient forms of healing. The first writings on massage showed up around 2000 BC. Nowadays, scientific research studies clearly show the positive benefits of massage on our health and well-being.
Some of the many benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- Relieves stress and promotes an overall feeling of relaxation
- Alleviates pain and tension
- Promotes speedy recovery from injuries
- Increases mobility and enhances joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improves circulation
- Improves and strengthens immune system
- Relieves musculoskeletal problems and improves posture
- Relieves pregnancy discomforts
- Reduces anxiety and promotes an overall feeling of well-being
- Increases body awareness
How’s your overall health and well-being? If you think you can benefit from Massage Therapy, call us or contact us via email for your FREE phone consultation.